Advertising Signage

Advertising signs within the road reserve or in any other public place will require a signs application to the City of Darwin. Any advertising sign exhibited in other areas that can be seen from a roadway or public place, including private property,  may also require an application to Council, so it’s best to check if you're not certain.

Information sheets and application forms for advertising signs are found on the council forms page

For further information, phone 8930 0683 or email: