Anula, Berrimah, Defence Establishment Berrimah, Coonawarra, Karama, Malak, Marrara, The Narrows, Northlakes, RAAF Base/Airport, Winnellie, Wulagi and Tivendale.
Mobile: 0438 101 964
I arrived in Darwin in 1995 to work as a Registered Nurse at Royal Darwin Hospital and have never looked back. My husband Guy and I spent over 12 years living in Karama where we have raised our twin daughters Alice and Georgia. I love the real sense of community in Darwin and enjoy getting out and exploring the great public spaces, getting to know the friendly local businesses and the wonderful people in the community.
I continue to work in the Health Sector and have been a Public Health Nurse in the Centre for Disease Control for the past 14 year. As a Public Health Nurse and Chair of KidSafe NT I appreciate the importance of a good healthy and safe community.
My husband is a local primary school teacher and we have both dedicated our efforts to supporting the local community through participating on school councils and other local committees. My daughter Georgia and I also volunteers regularly with St Vincent de Paul.
I am committed to listening to the community, to make sure people’s voices are heard and ensure that everyone can have input into Council decisions.
- Volunteering at Vinnys
- Playing Scrabble
Professional or Business Experience:
- I am a Public Health Nurse and worked at the Centre for Disease Control, Darwin Since 2000, prior to that I have worked at Royal Darwin Hospital in the Rehabilitation Ward and various sections of the Department.
- I am the Chair of Kidsafe NT and Board member since 2013.
- Previous Board member of Victims of Crime NT, Water Safety Advisory Committee and Australians Safe Communities Foundation.
- I have risk management and quality assurance skills and experience.
- I have a Masters of International Management and I am currently completing the 2014 Leading the Way Middle Manager Leadership and Management Development Program.
- Masters of International Management 2001 - NTU (Now CDU)
- Batchelor of Nursing 1993 - Australian Catholic University Qld
- Diploma of Nursing 1990 - Latrobe University Melbourne