Corporate and Economic Development Committee
- Lord Mayor.
- Four Alderman, one of whom will be elected as Chairman.
The Council assigns the following program profiles to the Committee for the purpose of considering and reporting back to the Council with recommended action:
- Business Services
- Contract Administration
- On and Off Street Parking Operations
- Property Management
- Records and Information Management
- Employee Relations
- Risk Management
- Financial & Management
- Accounting Services
- Revenue Services
- Fleet Management
- Infrastructure Management
- General Management Corporate Services
- Strategic Services
- Communications & Marketing
- Executive Support
- Animal Management
- Regulatory Services
Composition of the Corporate and Economic Development Committee be aligned as near as possible to representation on LGANT associated Committees.
The power to make recommendations to Council and decisions of a minor nature relating to Corporate and Economic Development matters within the approved budget.